Monday, May 31, 2010

This Blog sucks!-till now!

Nearly two weeks and nothing notable to say.
Well I'm getting my memory tested this week to see if I have any, so that should be interesting. Especially if I remember to go.-Not funny!
Right now I'm into day 3 of my ears wanting to explode from my head.
I thought it was a new medication, but now I think it is the weather, or it could be that pact I made with God. Sorry can't say anything more than that.
Had hellish dreams last night that forced me out around 3:45 A.M.
Now I'm ready for LaLa land, and I'm not referring to Teletubbies. Although I could turn on the boob tube and put my mind in neutral.
Scratched my arm on something, which isn't good, as I don't want to look any worse in
the upcoming wedding photos. Yup after living in sin for 20+ years the wife has decided to make everything legitimate-kidding!, she doesn't want to yet!-kidding! it is for Son's wedding-not kidding!
Less than 2 weeks to go, oh well still time to back out...of trimming my beard!
Man I should get up this time every morning-I'm on a roll!

1 comment:

  1. I hope that whatever you have going on with your memory is just temporary...I know what it's like to live with someone who's short-term memory is all but gone...my Dad went through that last year, my Mom was at her wits end and seriously crying and threatening to get a divorce after 40+ years, but luckily, it was his medications he was on...poor Dad would also be up all night cause he couldn't sleep, then would be falling asleep in his dinner...thankfully for Dad, we advocated for him and now he is almost (I say that with love, lol) back to his old self...
    Good luck Skippy, let us know what the outcome is and let us know how you're doing...thank God for family who loves enough to stand by (your loving wife)..
    Litesandsirens911

    ReplyDelete