Monday, July 12, 2010

Plans

Over a month again!!!!
Hope no one was relying on this, I am not yet a creature of habit with my blog.
Well today is like most days, I'm in sheer agony from the pain, enough to make me wanna puke.
Despite my difficulties, the Lord says "I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to prosper you and to give you hope and a future" Jeremiah 29:11
To be honest I haven't a clue what this has to do with my current situation, but I'm
glad that the Lord does.
At the moment I'm still reading "Mystically wired" exploring new realms in prayer.
It has been given to me by the kind folk @ Thomas Nelson publishers for a review.
Watch for the review shortly.
If anyone wants to connect with me, feel free to use the blog to do so.
It is not that I don't want to blog, I just need to do so.
May each of you know much grace and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment