Friday, September 10, 2010

Acupuncture Punctured

Well I had my 2nd treatment today for my latest problem down in the hip joint area.
When I was finished I could barely walk. I asked the receptionist if it was normal that I leave worse than coming in? According to acupuncture dude it was because of my position.
Usually I lay flat on my stomach, but since I didn't want to barf, I laid on my side.
Nearly eight hours later I still have agonizing pain where the treatment was done.
If I had my choice I would stop, but was told that this treatment should "cure" me in
1/2 the time. Two to four, rather than four to eight weeks.
At the moment I can only stand up for short periods of time. Just going downstairs
hurts. Walking is limited to the house and is excruciating.
I'm seeing my own Doctor next week to obtain his opinion. Problem is the drugs I am already on, can do damage in large quantities.
I so wish I could be healed right now, as the pain is draining and at times seems neverending.

No comments:

Post a Comment